Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just A Thought

Does it ever bother you that your dreams and aspirations are truely kingsize but you are limited by circumstance? How frustrating that could be? Imagine that and then add to it the fact that very few would actually understand your frustration.

What if you were working really hard and your work had been appreciated and hence you are where you are but what if in the process your bosses have started taking you for granted and though you have now enetered into a different level of compensation and perks you feel absolutly frustrated professionally? A neo commercial slave if I may say so.

What would you do if you were in a position such as this and am sure we all come across such a situation every once in a while? Would you have the guts to call it quits?? Though it is very brave to say that am not going to tollerate any shit and will just give up, in reality would you be able to do so?

Well after loads of thinking and introspection, I am convinced that if ever I were faced with such a situation I will definetly quit, no two ways about it. However, given my responsibilities with my family etc I will first secure another worthy position before doing so.

Well by now you must be wondering why this negative line of thought when I have just moved back to India and landed what many would call such a plumb assignment. The answer is simple in the recent past I did come to a situation which was similar but thankfully I could talk my way through it and avoid any drastic measures.

Hope the situation stays the same going forward!!!

Cheers

No comments: